Thank you for your interest in donating to Trillium!
As an independent, family-funded school, we operate without any government support and rely solely on tuition and gifts from supporters. Tuition revenue covers about 85% of our annual budget. Your support will bridge the gap and expand our goals!
Examples of how your gift can help…
- $50 helps us promote the unique benefits of our school to new families
- $100 helps maintain the school grounds
- $250 helps purchase new ergonomic wooden desks and chairs
- $500 supports a teacher to attend a national Waldorf training conference
- $1,000 provides students with educational assistance to meet special needs
Any contribution helps to keep our school accessible to all those who value and support the vision of Trillium Waldorf School and the underlying values of Waldorf education.
Give us your support with a secure online donation by clicking here. You will be directed to Canada Helps, where you can make an online donation and will receive a charitable tax receipt.
Our 2018 Annual Fund brochure is available! 2018 Annual Fund brochure