We believe your child entered this world with an abundance of gifts and a life’s purpose. To assist in unearthing and discovering your child’s gifts we offer a developmentally appropriate and experiential based approach to education.
As a parent we understand that where you choose to have your child spend their formative education is an important decision. If chosen wisely this can inspire life-long learning and enable your child to fully develop their unique capacities.
You may question whether the school your child is currently attending (or will soon attend) is addressing all of your child’s needs. You are determined to find a school and community that will welcome you openly and meet the holistic needs of your child and at the same time align with your family’s beliefs and values.
Our school may be just what you are searching for if:
- You believe wonder, reverence and joy should be at the heart of early school life and these experiences should be enriched with outdoor exploration, painting, gardening, cooking and working with natural materials.
- You believe all children deserve to be provided with a warm and inviting environment with loving teachers who care deeply for them.
- You are looking for a grade school curriculum that is broad, comprehensive, vibrant and academically vigorous but also integrates visual, textural and performing arts on a daily basis.
- You wish your child grows to be well-rounded, resilient and prepared for a changing world.
- You value an education that provides skills for life including self-discipline, independence, and analytical and critical thinking.
Trillium Waldorf School (est. 1996) has routinely been voted the number one private school in Guelph. Our teachers serve children from birth to grade eight and are dedicated to inspiring an inner enthusiasm for learning.
Through our unique tuition adjustment program, we ensure that the financial resources of the child’s family do not limit their acceptance into our school.
During our time together we trust you will witness our commitment to nurturing our students as they unfold and develop their unique potential, gain a deep inner sense of purpose and lifelong confidence to act as conscious citizens of a more beautiful world we know is possible.
- Sep 11 @ 8:00 am - Dec 31 @ 5:00 pm
**UPDATED SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2019** FALL 2019-2020 PARENT AND CHILD PROGRAMS Thank you all for your patience as we built our 2019-2020 Parent and Child program. Below are some key details regarding our upcoming Fall programs. If you are interested in registering for a class, please contact email@example.com noting your preferred class and you will beRead moreFind out more »
- Nov 22 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
**MARK YOUR CALENDARS!** On Friday, November 22nd, 2019, Trillium will host its 16th Annual Cranberry Market. Stay tuned for details, vendor announcements – mark your calendars now! You don’t want to miss out on our incredible array of unique, exciting vendors, live music and delicious food in the cafe. *Adults and Older Teens Only*Find out more »
- Dec 31 - Jun 30
Join us as we celebrate the centennial of Waldorf Education with our fellow Waldorf schools around the world in 2019-2020! Click here to read about some of the incredible initiatives commemorating this milestone across the globe: https://www.waldorf-100.org/en/ Stay tuned for exciting news on how Trillium Waldorf School will be participating in Waldorf 100 initiatives… HereRead moreFind out more »
Experience Trillium Waldorf in person. Contact us to arrange a tour of our school...
Enter your email address below to receive occasional newsletters about festivals, events and educational lectures and courses.
Join us as we celebrate the centennial of Waldorf Education with our fellow Waldorf schools around the world in 2019-2020! Click here to read about some of the incredible initiatives commemorating this milestone across the globe: https://www.waldorf-100.org/en/ Stay tuned for exciting news ... Read more