We believe your child entered this world with an abundance of gifts and a life’s purpose. To assist in unearthing and discovering your child’s gifts we offer a developmentally appropriate and experiential based approach to education.
As a parent we understand that where you choose to have your child spend their formative education is an important decision. If chosen wisely this can inspire life-long learning and enable your child to fully develop their unique capacities.
You may question whether the school your child is currently attending (or will soon attend) is addressing all of your child’s needs. You are determined to find a school and community that will welcome you openly and meet the holistic needs of your child and at the same time align with your family’s beliefs and values.
Our school may be just what you are searching for if:
- You believe wonder, reverence and joy should be at the heart of early school life and these experiences should be enriched with outdoor exploration, painting, gardening, cooking and working with natural materials.
- You believe all children deserve to be provided with a warm and inviting environment with loving teachers who care deeply for them.
- You are looking for a grade school curriculum that is broad, comprehensive, vibrant and academically vigorous but also integrates visual, textural and performing arts on a daily basis.
- You wish your child grows to be well-rounded, resilient and prepared for a changing world.
- You value an education that provides skills for life including self-discipline, independence, and analytical and critical thinking.
Trillium Waldorf School (est. 1996) has routinely been voted the number one private school in Guelph. Our teachers serve children from birth to grade eight and are dedicated to inspiring an inner enthusiasm for learning.
Through our unique tuition adjustment program, we ensure that the financial resources of the child’s family do not limit their acceptance into our school.
During our time together we trust you will witness our commitment to nurturing our students as they unfold and develop their unique potential, gain a deep inner sense of purpose and lifelong confidence to act as conscious citizens of a more beautiful world we know is possible.
- Oct 08
- Oct 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Oct 29 - Oct 31
- Nov 01 - Nov 02
- Nov 16 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us for our 15th annual Cranberry Market, Friday November 16th, 2018 from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm! New vendors welcome. Indulge your senses and fulfill your gift-giving list at the same time! Visit our holiday market featuring the one-of-a-kind and high-quality offerings of artisans from Guelph and beyond. Find natural and organic skin careRead moreFind out more »
- Nov 29 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
One and all are invited to join in a magical evening of beeswax candle dipping on Thursday, November 29, 2018 from 5:30 – 7:00 pm. Enjoy the sweet aroma of warm beeswax, a gentle mood around the dipping pot, and the pleasure of handcrafting a small candle for home. Public welcome. Dress warmly! Candle dippingRead moreFind out more »
- Dec 07 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
CHILDREN’S FESTIVAL 7:00-8:30pm OFF SITE Parents and friends of the school are warmly invited to attend our annual Children’s Festival. Our grade school children will perform music, recitations, and other unique aspects of the Waldorf curriculum during this heartwarming evening that truly showcases the children’s gifts to their families. The Children’s Festival is held off-site,Read moreFind out more »
Experience Trillium Waldorf in person. Contact us to arrange a tour of our school...
Enter your email address below to receive occasional newsletters about festivals, events and educational lectures and courses.