We believe your child entered this world with an abundance of gifts and a life’s purpose. To assist in unearthing and discovering your child’s gifts we offer a developmentally appropriate and experiential based approach to education.
As a parent we understand that where you choose to have your child spend their formative education is an important decision. If chosen wisely this can inspire life-long learning and enable your child to fully develop their unique capacities.
You may question whether the school your child is currently attending (or will soon attend) is addressing all of your child’s needs. You are determined to find a school and community that will welcome you openly and meet the holistic needs of your child and at the same time align with your family’s beliefs and values.
Our school may be just what you are searching for if:
- You believe wonder, reverence and joy should be at the heart of early school life and these experiences should be enriched with outdoor exploration, painting, gardening, cooking and working with natural materials.
- You believe all children deserve to be provided with a warm and inviting environment with loving teachers who care deeply for them.
- You are looking for a grade school curriculum that is broad, comprehensive, vibrant and academically vigorous but also integrates visual, textural and performing arts on a daily basis.
- You wish your child grows to be well-rounded, resilient and prepared for a changing world.
- You value an education that provides skills for life including self-discipline, independence, and analytical and critical thinking.
Trillium Waldorf School (est. 1996) has routinely been voted the number one private school in Guelph. Our teachers serve children from birth to grade eight and are dedicated to inspiring an inner enthusiasm for learning.
Through our unique tuition adjustment program, we ensure that the financial resources of the child’s family do not limit their acceptance into our school.
During our time together we trust you will witness our commitment to nurturing our students as they unfold and develop their unique potential, gain a deep inner sense of purpose and lifelong confidence to act as conscious citizens of a more beautiful world we know is possible.
- Apr 13
- Apr 14 - Apr 17
- Apr 23
The Walk-a-thon is coming! On Sunday, April 23, you are invited to our annual walk-a-thon fundraiser. Bring your family and your furry four legged friends and enjoy a walk from the school through the forest to Guelph Lake and back to the school for light refreshments. Pledge forms are due at the school to TracyRead moreFind out more »
- Apr 23
Stay tuned for more information/Find out more »
- Apr 26 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Apr 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Rhythms of the Home: Amidst the clamor of the 21 st century, do you wonder how to create a harmonious, fulfilling family life? Join us to discover simple family rhythms as solutions to today’s challenges.Find out more »
- Apr 29 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Although our cultural values and family structures may change, it is the atmosphere in the home that continues to form the foundation of a child’s life. During this weekend, Sharifa Oppenheimer will reveal how parents can make their home environment warm, lively, loving, and consistent with their highest ideals.Find out more »
Experience Trillium Waldorf in person. Contact us to arrange a tour of our school...
Enter your email address below to receive occasional newsletters about festivals, events and educational lectures and courses.
Welcome to the Event page for our annual Spring Fair. Spring Fair Day Pass - $15 (Early-bird - $10 before May 1st) Spring Fair Pass for Two - $30 (Early-bird - $20 before May 1st) Spring Fair Pass for Four - $60 (Early-bird - $40 before May 1st) Tickets are available online ... Read more