We believe your child entered this world with an abundance of gifts and a life’s purpose. To assist in unearthing and discovering your child’s gifts we offer a developmentally appropriate and experiential based approach to education.
As a parent we understand that where you choose to have your child spend their formative education is an important decision. If chosen wisely this can inspire life-long learning and enable your child to fully develop their unique capacities.
You may question whether the school your child is currently attending (or will soon attend) is addressing all of your child’s needs. You are determined to find a school and community that will welcome you openly and meet the holistic needs of your child and at the same time align with your family’s beliefs and values.
Our school may be just what you are searching for if:
- You believe wonder, reverence and joy should be at the heart of early school life and these experiences should be enriched with outdoor exploration, painting, gardening, cooking and working with natural materials.
- You believe all children deserve to be provided with a warm and inviting environment with loving teachers who care deeply for them.
- You are looking for a grade school curriculum that is broad, comprehensive, vibrant and academically vigorous but also integrates visual, textural and performing arts on a daily basis.
- You wish your child grows to be well-rounded, resilient and prepared for a changing world.
- You value an education that provides skills for life including self-discipline, independence, and analytical and critical thinking.
Trillium Waldorf School (est. 1996) has routinely been voted the number one private school in Guelph. Our teachers serve children from birth to grade eight and are dedicated to inspiring an inner enthusiasm for learning.
Through our unique tuition adjustment program, we ensure that the financial resources of the child’s family do not limit their acceptance into our school.
During our time together we trust you will witness our commitment to nurturing our students as they unfold and develop their unique potential, gain a deep inner sense of purpose and lifelong confidence to act as conscious citizens of a more beautiful world we know is possible.
- May 17 @ 8:00 am - Jun 06 @ 5:00 pm
Trillium has an opening for our Administrator position. Click below for the job description and for details on how to apply. Applications are due by June 6th, 2019. Trillium Administrator Job Posting – 2019Find out more »
- May 20
- May 25
Trillium’s Busking Festival is back! Join us at the Guelph Potters Market on Saturday, May 25th, 2019 for a fun-filled day of live performances. Stay tuned for more details in the coming days… Children AND Adults are invited to sign-up and perform. Sign up sheets are located in the main hallway at the school orRead moreFind out more »
- May 31
- Jun 13
- Jun 14 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
- Jun 18 @ 12:00 am - Jul 28 @ 11:59 pm
Trillium Waldorf School is pleased to offer a summer day camp consistent with the inspired approach of Waldorf Education. We boldly suggest that our camp will provide your child, aged 3 – 10 years, with an experience of, “Summer, the way it should be!” (And maybe the way you remember it, too!) Your child willRead moreFind out more »
Experience Trillium Waldorf in person. Contact us to arrange a tour of our school...
Enter your email address below to receive occasional newsletters about festivals, events and educational lectures and courses.
Join us as we celebrate the centennial of Waldorf Education with our fellow Waldorf schools around the world in 2019-2020! Click here to read about some of the incredible initiatives commemorating this milestone across the globe: https://www.waldorf-100.org/en/ Stay tuned for exciting news ... Read more
Trillium's Busking Festival is back! Join us at the Guelph Potters Market on Saturday, May 25th, 2019 for a fun-filled day of live performances. Stay tuned for more details in the coming days... Children AND Adults are invited to sign-up and perform. Sign up sheets are located in the main ... Read more