We believe your child entered this world with an abundance of gifts and a life’s purpose. To assist in unearthing and discovering your child’s gifts we offer a developmentally appropriate and experiential based approach to education.
As a parent we understand that where you choose to have your child spend their formative education is an important decision. If chosen wisely this can inspire life-long learning and enable your child to fully develop their unique capacities.
You may question whether the school your child is currently attending (or will soon attend) is addressing all of your child’s needs. You are determined to find a school and community that will welcome you openly and meet the holistic needs of your child and at the same time align with your family’s beliefs and values.
Our school may be just what you are searching for if:
- You believe wonder, reverence and joy should be at the heart of early school life and these experiences should be enriched with outdoor exploration, painting, gardening, cooking and working with natural materials.
- You believe all children deserve to be provided with a warm and inviting environment with loving teachers who care deeply for them.
- You are looking for a grade school curriculum that is broad, comprehensive, vibrant and academically vigorous but also integrates visual, textural and performing arts on a daily basis.
- You wish your child grows to be well-rounded, resilient and prepared for a changing world.
- You value an education that provides skills for life including self-discipline, independence, and analytical and critical thinking.
Trillium Waldorf School (est. 1996) has routinely been voted the number one private school in Guelph. Our teachers serve children from birth to grade eight and are dedicated to inspiring an inner enthusiasm for learning.
Through our unique tuition adjustment program, we ensure that the financial resources of the child’s family do not limit their acceptance into our school.
During our time together we trust you will witness our commitment to nurturing our students as they unfold and develop their unique potential, gain a deep inner sense of purpose and lifelong confidence to act as conscious citizens of a more beautiful world we know is possible.
- Nov 21 @ 8:00 am - Jun 15 @ 5:00 pm
Click on the image for more details regarding our Parent and Child Programs here at TWS!Find out more »
- Dec 01 - Dec 15
TWS’ SILENT AUCTION IS NOW LIVE! CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO BID ON ALMOST 200 AMAZING PRIZES AND HELP TWS REACH OUR FUNDRAISING GOALS AT THE SAME TIME! https://www.32auctions.com/TrilliumAuction2018Find out more »
- Dec 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Come enjoy this magical evening performance of this original nativity play, presented in a barn above the cows by talented Trillium Waldorf School teachers, staff and parents. The audience are seated on hay bales looking down on the magical scene as it unfolds. Don’t forget warm clothing and blankets! Warm up after the performance with steaming beverages and simpleRead moreFind out more »
- Dec 22 - Jan 06
- Jan 25
- Feb 08
- Feb 18
Experience Trillium Waldorf in person. Contact us to arrange a tour of our school...
Enter your email address below to receive occasional newsletters about festivals, events and educational lectures and courses.