We believe your child entered this world with an abundance of gifts and a life’s purpose. To assist in unearthing and discovering your child’s gifts we offer a developmentally appropriate and experiential based approach to education.
As a parent we understand that where you choose to have your child spend their formative education is an important decision. If chosen wisely this can inspire life-long learning and enable your child to fully develop their unique capacities.
You may question whether the school your child is currently attending (or will soon attend) is addressing all of your child’s needs. You are determined to find a school and community that will welcome you openly and meet the holistic needs of your child and at the same time align with your family’s beliefs and values.
Our school may be just what you are searching for if:
- You believe wonder, reverence and joy should be at the heart of early school life and these experiences should be enriched with outdoor exploration, painting, gardening, cooking and working with natural materials.
- You believe all children deserve to be provided with a warm and inviting environment with loving teachers who care deeply for them.
- You are looking for a grade school curriculum that is broad, comprehensive, vibrant and academically vigorous but also integrates visual, textural and performing arts on a daily basis.
- You wish your child grows to be well-rounded, resilient and prepared for a changing world.
- You value an education that provides skills for life including self-discipline, independence, and analytical and critical thinking.
Trillium Waldorf School (est. 1996) has routinely been voted the number one private school in Guelph. Our teachers serve children from birth to grade eight and are dedicated to inspiring an inner enthusiasm for learning.
Through our unique tuition adjustment program, we ensure that the financial resources of the child’s family do not limit their acceptance into our school.
During our time together we trust you will witness our commitment to nurturing our students as they unfold and develop their unique potential, gain a deep inner sense of purpose and lifelong confidence to act as conscious citizens of a more beautiful world we know is possible.
- Mar 13 - Mar 24
- Mar 31 - Apr 01
Board members, faculty and staff will meet Friday night and all day Saturday for a Leadership Retreat. Details to follow.Find out more »
- Apr 03
This PA Day is scheduled partly to provide lieu time for the time spent Friday and Saturday at the Leadership Retreat and partly to allow for all Faculty and Staff to attend a workshop on Classroom Management.Find out more »
- Apr 05 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
This Talk & Tour is offered (to Parents only) from 9am sharp to 11 am and includes visiting selected grade school classrooms in action – observe students engaged in typical early morning activities including singing, recorder practice, morning exercises, circle work and more.Find out more »
- Apr 08
- Apr 08 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Discover, explore and experience a Waldorf kindergarten atmosphere with your child (3-6 years old) and enjoy painting together. There will also be a puppet show and ample time for free play for those who attend.Find out more »
- Apr 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Experience Trillium Waldorf in person. Contact us to arrange a tour of our school...
Enter your email address below to receive occasional newsletters about festivals, events and educational lectures and courses.
Welcome to the Event page for our annual Spring Fair. Spring Fair Day Pass ($15 (Early-bird - $10 before May 1st) Spring Fair Family Day Pass ($50 for up to 2 adults and four children from the same family) Tickets are available online and at the school prior to the fair and at the ... Read more
Discover, explore and experience a Waldorf kindergarten atmosphere with your child (3-5 years old) and enjoy painting together. There will also be a puppet show and ample time for free play for those who attend. This open morning will be facilitated by our kindergarten teachers. Cost: ... Read more